Top qualities: Personable, Good Value, High Integrity
“DeAnna was a helpful, thought-provoking speaker for our event. Her presentation on "Small Talk" was particularly helpful for our Junior Chamber group.” - Lori Heiman hired DeAnna as a Speaker/Trainer in 2007 for the Greenfield Jaycees
DeAnna is happy to work within your budget and customize her content to delight your audiences and inspire their success. She is also more than happy to travel to destinations beyond the continental US! And, if an in-person appearance is not in the budget, appearing via the web to address your organization is an option.
You can count on DeAnna & her team to do their part to promote the speaking engagement via various social media/networking sites & email blasts. This helps bring about more awareness and participation in your event so the greatest number of people can benefit and also gain exposure to the value your organization offers to its members. DeAnna & the Bante Design team look forward to being of service and empowering your members and groups with useful, proven, and engaging information to support their success.
Pro Bono Speaking Requests
DeAnna will accept pro bono speaking opportunities, given availability, when the following parameters are met.
The organization is a non-profit organization that is comprised of at least 50 audience members who have genuine interest in learning about healthy home design & Integrative Lifestyle Design AND wants to actively apply these tips to their spaces & lives.
· The organization selects from our current list of presentations for the occasion.
· The organization promotes the speaking engagement to its members in all of the means it has (newsletter, website, blog post, advertising, social media, etc.), allowing guests sufficient time to participate and benefit.
· The organization introduces the speaker with the prepared text she provides.
· The organization provides a marketing table for speaker materials to be displayed and sold before and after the presentation.
· The meeting format allows sufficient time for attendees to get their relevant questions answered and make purchases from the marketing table.
· The organization allows the speaker to collect business cards.
· Speaker is welcome to audio record or videotape her presentation so the message can be shared with even broader audiences, once your event has concluded.
-The organization reimburses the speaker for parking and any meals or admission fees associated with attending the event.
***Want to Schedule an Appearance? Contact us here.***