Helping you DESIGN the Life of Your Dreams DeAnnaRadaj...Helping You Design the Life of Your Dreams From the Outside In
ENHANCE the ENERGY of your ENVIRONMENT!
Bante Design LLC wants to wish all of you an ABUNDANT & HAPPY 2011!!!
There is a lot going on as we start off the year…from conducting design, Feng Shui & Clutter Counseling consultations in 3 countries (US, Canada & Australia) thanks to the power of technology (Skype!), to finishing up my 3rd book and launching our new division, The Clutter Counselor…2011 is really starting off with a BANG!
So, with all that’s happening, here are some of the changes that we are making:
· We will be focusing on VIDEO consultations so we can better serve our growing audience and client base. This will help us be more efficient, timely & cost-effective for our clients (no travel costs, time…it’s a win-win!). Interested in this? Just sign-up for FREE on Skype & “connect” with us at “bantedesignllc”. Don’t have a webcam? You can a) easily purchase one for around $20, or b) can speak just via the “audio” feature.
· We will be cutting back on our workshop offerings. Tele-classes and the packaging of our signature programs. The Clutter Counselor and Designing the Life of Your Dreams will be the focus of 2011.
· We encourage you to follow us on Twitter (@bantedesign) and on Facebook to stay current on Examiner column postings, appearances, articles and new offerings. This is the easiest and quickest way to up-to-date on all that’s going on.
· On the radio show front, we are focusing on growing the CasaVerde brand. The Latte Lounge interviews are available on www.deannaradaj.com. Women Making a Difference has been re-branded as Kick A** Women in History as these episodes are the most popular, visited & commented on. The show will air 1x a month on Monday nights, same time. Feng Shui Fabulous will be a 1x a month show on Saturday afternoons.
· We now accept AMEX as well as MC/VS
Specials for Valentine’s Day & bringing ROMANCE into your life!!
As Valentine’s Day approaches, our thoughts turn to ROMANCE! Whether we are in a relationship or not, it is imperative to remember that Valentine’s Day is to acknowledge ALL of our relationships, not just the “romantic” ones! So, if you’re not part of a “couple”, honor your friends with a card! Bring in some cupcakes to the office to let your staff/co-workers know you appreciate them. As Feng Shui principles teach, if you want MORE of something in your life, you have to “act as if…” and GIVE it. And ALWAYS show appreciation & gratitude for what you DO have in your life!
Here’s what Bante Design has going on for Valentine’s Day:
· DeAnna will be a guest on RealMilwaukee (FOX6 WITI) on 2/14 at 9:20a to talk Feng Shui & Romance! Should be fun. (Did you miss DeAnna’s last appearance talking De-Cluttering for the New Year? Watch here).
· To honor the “2” energy to represent a “couple” for Valentine’s Day, we are offering a BOGO (buy 1, get 1 FREE) on all of our Environment Sprays & SLEEP laundry products. Environment Sprays are shown here. SLEEP laundry products are $5.49 for 8oz bottle of liquid laundry detergent, stain pre-treat or fabric softener. Cost for the set (1 of each) is normally $15. Environment Sprays: $8.99 NOW $4.49. SLEEP products: $5.49 NOW $2.75, set $15.00 NOW $7.50. Shipping is a FLAT $5.00 if shipping in the continental US. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with what you’d like to purchase and shipping address. We will generate an invoice & get your order shipped out.
· For consultations, we are happy to offer Feng Shui for the Bedroom “mini” sessions for $75. Mini sessions are 20 minutes and done via Skype. Be prepared with your specific questions & internet connection, preferred, to be able to show your bedroom. If you don’t have a video connection, photos/floorplan should be faxed or emailed to our office at least 24 hours BEFORE your scheduled session. We will email you our calendar with available time-slots for you to schedule/confirm. Contact us at email@example.com to get started.
***Pricing is good from 1/19/11 until 2/14/11***
Still have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Happy 2011 Everyone!!!....
...Your thoughts?It's pretty, but I can't see this as a Primary Color (60% of the color scheme) but rather a Secondary or GREAT Accent color...http://www.kbbonline.com/kbb/inc/2011s-Color-of-the--1427.shtml
It is said that "dog's have owners, and cats have staff!"....now as a dog "caretaker" I can't speak being on any cat's payroll, but I do know that my dogs could pull their weight a little more around the house! When bringing home a new pet or your pet is getting older and is having a harder time getting around, taking a good look at your home & making some easy design modifications can be made.
Multi-functional furniture is essential when designing for your pet. An attractive leash holder by the door can hold leashes as well as a towel to dry off muddy paws. Storage bins can hold toys, extra blankets, bed covers and sweaters. Electrical wires need to be kept out of reach and plastic safety plugs should be placed on outlets to prevent the adventurous from getting electrocuted. When choosing live plants, stay away from ivies, philodendrons and dieffenbachia, as they can be harmful if ingested. Pantries or a Baker’s rack in the mudroom or back hallway can serve as a pet center-everything is in one place and easily accessible). Kennels or beds should be kept in a draft-free area out of the way of main traffic flow in the house. A pet needs to have some peace and quiet too!
There are times and situations where you must confine your pet while you are away. Crates and kennels can also offer your pet it’s “own place” and are portable when traveling with your pet. However, the traditional wire mesh or plastic dog crates look out of place in most design schemes. Post Modern Pets offers some unique crates (and other products) for the chic, sophisticated pet owner. Their Haus Dog Crate offers your dog a safe and comfortable enclosure and doubles as an attractive side table! Post Modern Pets also states that this crate can be used for cats, rabbits and other small pets, as well, to incorporate them into the social structure of their human family. The Haus Crate comes in 2 sizes (studio and loft) and in 2 color schemes (orange/charcoal and green/mocha). If you don’t want to part with the $300+ for the Haus Crate, you can be “creative” in disguising your current wire or plastic crate. A piece of plywood placed over the top of a wire mesh crate and then covered with coordinating fabric can hide the crate, create a “cave” for the pet and also offer another horizontal surface in smaller spaces and can even double as a table. Crates are also available in hardwood and rattan. Prices start at $129.99 in Doctors Foster & Smith catalog. Don’t forget your crate accessories! Now you can get orthopedic foam pads for extra comfort, which also help to trap and eliminate odors.
Continue reading on Examiner.com: Can a Cat (and their litterbox) Peacefully Co-Exist in a Condo? - Milwaukee designer furniture | Examiner.com