I've been taking advantage of the wonderful opportunities w/Amazon & have been working on compiling the almost 100 (yikes!) articles that I've written over the years & put them into book form. They will be under the DesignLEAN series title. There have been 2 published so far: Feng Shui Fabulous & Eco-Shui Design for Companion Animals. Here's more info & links:
Feng Shui Fabulous: Feng Shui Fabulous is based on the blogtalk radio show of the same name by host/author.designer, DeAnna Radaj. Feng Shui Fabulous is the 1st in her DesignLEAN for the Home series of books that compile articles/stories written by DeAnna Radaj for her blog & other print/media. The DesignLEAN series will encompass Feng Shui, clutter-busting & eco-friendly/GREEN design tips that the reader can implement into their homes to start living healthier & designing the life of their dreams!
Eco Shui Design for Companion Animals: This book is the 2nd in the DesignLEAN series of eco-shui, healthy home design ebooks by designer/author, DeAnna Radaj. Eco-Shui Design for Your Companion Animals focuses on...your pet! From Feng Shui tips & helpful hints on pet bed placement (how to avoid the "death position") to creating a healing space for a sick, injured or recovering pet, this book has it. Healthy Home tips cover keeping your pet safe during a remodel & basic design tips to keep ALL family members safe & happy. Enjoy!
I've also released my very first book, Aster, which I wrote as a 10yr old aspiring author for an English class. I will ALWAYS be indebted to my teacher for giving us this wonderful opportunity to express our creativity & then take the time to TYPE up & then mimeograph (I'm totally dating myself w/this one...but who else remembers how freshly mimeographed pages smelled?) 3 copies of each students book! This book chronicles the adventures of a little space alien named Aster & his friends on planet Zeron. I even did the illustrations! Check out Aster here.
These 3 newly published books join my other design/Feng Shui books: Designing the Life of Your Dreams from the Outside In & Feng Shui for Teens. ALL books are available for "lending" on your kindle as well!
2013 Designer Trends w/contribution from designer/author, DeAnna Radaj...check out the full article here.
Make Some Space Just for YOU
Your Health Journal
- For a single female trying to attract more romance/love use some of the Feng Shui basics: painting the walls of your bedroom some shade of pink, coral or salmon
- Wearing two rose quartz bracelets on the left arm can attract
- Clutter-bust your closet so that there is ROOM for another to share your life with! This also goes for dresser drawers & space in the bathroom.
- Make sure that you have 2 matching nightstands on either side of the bed for an equal partnership & that you can get into bed on BOTH sides!
- Put an image of two pink peonies immediately outside the door to your bedroom, anywhere to the left as you're looking into the room.
- Remember EARTH & FIRE are the elements associated with the Relationship Life Area...Make use of them!! Candles, spicy foods/chocolate, square-shaped items, diamonds (couldn't resist!)
On February 6th, I will be on LIVE w/Dr Mike on Healthy Talk radio show in Miami at 1:30-2p est. Listen LIVE here. The show will also be archived here as well if you can't make the live broadcast.
Kick A** Women Making a Difference:
2/11/13: Daylle Schwartz
1/28/13: archived interview w/DeAnna Wingate of Rippled Purpose
DeAnna On Design:
upcoming topics...HOAs: Home Owner Association or Homeowner OPPRESSION Association, the TINY House trend (think 150 sq ft), PASSIVE housing & smart remodeling: what's an upgrade & what adds VALUE
whew....stay tuned for more!! As always, make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn for immediate up-to-date info! Also, if there's any topics you'd like to see me cover/address, let me know here. Remember, we're also available for web/video consultations for your Feng Shui, clutter-busting or well-being design analysis. Contact us here for details.
Have a wonderful rest of your day!....DeAnna :)