Did you love all the info shared today? Here are the 7 essential Laws of the Universe that we talked about today:
- The Law of Attraction: like attracts like, whatever is broadcast out into the univere is joined by energies that are of an equal frequency, resonance or vibration. "As a man thinketh, so is he."
- The Law of Deliberate Creation (this is where Integrative Lifestyle Desgin comes into play by helping you CREATE supportive, healthy spaces!): that which I give thought to, I begin to attract. What I give thought to with EMOTION, I attract more quickly. Be PROACTIVE in what you INTEND to have. Live with INTENTION. Do NOT be an observer in your life, be a participant!
- The Law of Allowing: we usually get in our own way. This is the principle of least action and of no resistance. Let others BE as they ARE, do not try & control people & situations. There are no 2 ppl who are the same. Ppl will react differently to the same situation based on THEIR perceptions, emotions and experiences. Do NOT project YOUR feelings/experiences on others. "I am that which I am, while I am that which I am, I allow others to be that which they are." Do not sit in JUDGEMENT of others (even though it can be easy, refrain...
- The Law of Sufficiency & Abundance: you have enerything within you right now to make your life a living dream. There is an unlimited supply of every good & wonderful thing. There is enough for everyone! You don't have to become UNHEALTHY for someone else to be healthy...get it? We live in an expanding universe. Do not buy into the scarcity & lack mentality that is so prevelant right now. Yes, you may have to reboot & try something different. Yes, you may have to learn a new trade. BUT the POSSIBILITY is THERE! If you don't expand/grow, you constict and eventually die. Choose GROWTH & EXPANSION. Get out of the old way of thinking & take some chances! "If you are always looking outside of you, at circumstances & situations to becomre more than they are, you are not in the NOW and appreciating what you HAVE NOW. If you continue to chase things outside of you in order for you to feel that you are enought, you will NEVER feel satisfied (happy, abundant, ful-filled) as there is always more to do, achieve & acquire."-Christy Whitman, www.7essentiallaws.com
- The Law of Pure Potentiality: the true essence of who we are is pure consciousness, the Universe (God, spririt) knows no limits! The only limits there are are what we place on ourselves & surroundings through fear, doubt, uncertainty, lack of faith or any other "lower emotion."
- The Law of Detachment (the one I have a BIG issue with as I want things NOW in the way I WANT them!....sigh): in order to acquire anything in the physical Universe, you have to relinguish your attachment to it. No timelines, deadlines or HOW it will come to you. The Universe usually brings things to us for our wants/needs/goals/dreams through "the back door" (ex: way I got my column!) and it is up to us to be open to it and then take inspired action & follow through. If you stand in the way of this law through creating the outcome or result through lack of trust/insecurity, you put a barrier in the way of blocking the EFFICIENCY of that flow of energy. Learn to trust!
- The Law of Polarity (one I have trouble applying but am working on): Unity is plural at a minimum of two, in other words, there are opposites of everything. Polarity is represented by the 2 extremes of 1 thing: a sheet of paper has a front & a back, if it's 750 miles from Chicago to NYC, it's 750 from NYC to Chicago...This applies to us by helping us change our perception & attitude towards something/one. Ex: I hate where I currently live & can't wait to move (here, you're focusing on the "hating of current situation & NOT on the move). I can't wait to have new, cool neighbors at my new home (now focusing on "new, cool neighbors")...although BOTH statements are focusing on WAITING to move, thereby holding you in a "holding pattern of waiting"...(yes, this is a true example!). You can also take it 1 step further, as Christy Whitman states, "in order for you to create what you desire, you have to have BOTH the physical & metaphysical (which is what LIFE is made up of-with metaphysical being our FEELINGS & emotions and the physical being our 5 senses), the physical part of us needs to TAKE ACTION to make things happen in the Universe, while the metaphysical part of us needs to do the energy work. It is when we combine both the polar opposites that we create what we truly desire." And THIS is where most ppl got frustrated with The Secret and why so much doubt exists over the Law of Attraction & the other 6 universal laws.
Until next time...live the life of your dreams!!....DeAnna
Elyse Hope Killoran
Just Believe, the Art of Success