Although we didn't get Esther on, Patricia was a joy as usual! With a lively chat room, book giveaways & wonderful brainstorming going back & forth...(Tiarra Tuesdays anyone?)...I think this has been one of my all-time favorite shows!
First off, congrats to our book winners:
Jennifer Striepling won Patricia's book, Dancing Under the Full Moon: 101 Tips to Attract Money
Rebecca Wincell won my book, Feng Shui for Teens
AND since "learner" (user name) was such an active participant in today's chat room, Patricia offered HER a book as well! CONGRATULATIONS!
Some highlights of the show (and there were many tips/ideas/stories we discussed, so please re-listen to the show):
- Do NOT live in FEAR or a "poverty mentality" (ex: I can't afford this, it's too expensive...). ...while you may not be able to afford something right now, get a smaller version, put it on layaway, do something that helps get you in the FEELING or VIBRATION of what you want. (i.e. want to go to Paris? how about a nice dinner at a local French restaurant, drinking champagne & listening to bistro music?....Love the beach but live in WI? Throw on some Jimmy Buffet music, turn up the heat & drink margaritas...Get where we're going?)
- Channel your inner 5 yr old on Dec 23rd & you're waiting for Santa to come...Can you feel it? Are you ready to jump out of your skin w/excitement & anticipation? Good, that's how you should feel when thinking about your goals, dreams & wants.
- Become PROACTIVE in your life instead of REACTIVE. Only YOU can CHOOSE how YOU feel, behave & react.
- Create a Vision Board to help you focus on what you want.
- Create your own master mind group to help support you and/or give you ideas you never would have thought of.
Here is Pat's contact info for those of you who liked what you heard:
Next week is Kim Long & Feng Shui Fabulous Fashion tips for the HOLIDAYS!
Until next time....Happy Feng Shui-ing...dr