Staring TODAY...7.1.12...through 7.4.12 at 11:59p EASTERN time...You can get 1- 70 (SEVENTY) minute design or Feng Shui consultation-(NO clutter-busting sessions offered for this promo...sorry)- at 40% OFF the rpice of a 60 minute (1 hour) consultation. This is a $200 dollar savingso ff the hourly rate PLUS the extra 10 minutes!!
RULES: (bummer, I know):
- There is a ONE (1) consultation limit per person for this offer.
- Offer only good for a DESIGN (color/space-plan) or a FENG SHUI consultation
- You must use your consultation in one sitting (i.e. no splitting it up into 2-45 min consultation).
- All consultations must be scheduled (initial request received by stated time & subsequent Design Questionaire returned) by 7/15/12 & take place by 10/1/12.
- This offer is for a VIDEO consultations via Skype, PERFECT for our "other coaster", Canadian, UK, European and Aussie friends...IN- PERSON or Room Packages NOT included in this offer.
- Email us HERE by 7.4.12 at 11:59p est stating you'd like to take advantage of this offer & we'll forward you the Design Questionaire & get you scheduled. This offer EXPIRES at 7.4.12 at 11:59p est.
- We accept all major credit/debit cards, along w/checks, money order or certified check. For our international tribe, if you need us to convert currency, let us know.
I so look forward to working with you all & helping you "design the life of your dreams" to help make the 2nd half of 2012 fabulous!!!
A great article on the importance of teaching kids home repair & maintenance skills...
Here is an article from her blog entitled, When All Else Fails, Be a Thinker, Mentor or Example by Anthony LoCoco:
We’re failing our kids.
The younger generation is not getting the collective guidance they need from
us when it comes to hands-on instruction in the care and maintenance of the
home. Over the past 25 years or so we’ve distanced ourselves from basic
knowledge and skills that were once routinely passed from mentor to student,
father to son. Today we call on service people for the most minor of tasks,
from clogged drains to changing the oil in our car.
What is the solution for all this…. helplessness? I’m no expert on
sociological change and I know I can’t single-handedly change the generational
tide. But I do have influence over what I consider my one lasting legacy in
life: my son Jake.
read more here...
DeAnna's Summer-izing Design Tips for Your Space:
change "with the seasons":
- Use summer colors to replace the winter/spring color scheme in any
accessories (pillows, throws, curtains, accent rugs/carpet tiles-which is a
GREAT way to change up a room!). This includes: pastels in greens, blues,
yellows & white paired w/any color.
- Centerpieces made of flowers, grasses, baby breath and incorporating fruit
(lemons, oranges, apples)
- light weight textiles for curtains, pillows, throws, table linens-think
cotton, linen, bamboo, jute, silk.
- Clean the windows & let as much natural light shine in as possible.
- Place mirrors at 45 degree angles to windows-that have a GOOD VIEW-to help
disperse light in the space
- Use essential oil Environment Sprays in citrus scents: lemon, orange,
- Change out pictures/photos to SUMMER landscapes: beach, gardens in bloom,
lighthouses, lakehouse, nautical.