I realized it has been a long while since I wrote so wanted to write a quick note as to what's been going on....not much sums it up. Finishing up the projects on current home & was ready to get it on the market....however, I couldn't find anything to move TO. You see, Charlotte is in the midst of a huge housing SHORTAGE. Properties are being sold w/in days of being put on market...& anything that hasn't sold asap is either priced too high, has had very poor remodeling work done (future DeAnna On Design podcast) or is so far gone it takes someone like me to see the potential in it. Que current situation....I have found THE house, however, it's a short sale. Being self-employed has many upsides, however, one of the big DOWN-sides is that you aren't a great loan qualifier. (Purchasing a short sale requires you have the funds in your account at the time of the offer NOT at time of closing like in a traditional sale). So, I'm in midst of trying to raise/manifest required funds to submit an offer & for required remodeling work as it requires a complete gut & rehab....but it will be so worth it!! So, fingers crossed!!
Business-wise, I'm part of a wonderful summit on The Smart Woman's Guide to Weight Loss w/Michelle Greenman. Here's the details if you'd like to learn more about this FREE tele-summit on healthy weight loss.
You are going to love this, and I know it will help you in the BIGGEST way.
I am sharing my story and step by step guide on The Smart Woman's Guide to Weight Loss Summit: Your Guide to Losing the Weight Naturally, Now and Forever.
Have you ever felt stuck when it comes to losing weight? If you are like me you are ready to do almost anything to break free and have permanent success because you know it will help you regain control of your life!
If you are struggling with your weight and feel as though you have tried it all yet, you are still looking for the answer, then I have some good news for you!
I know what it is like, I have been there and I want to give you the motivation and education to make it happen NOW.
Here’s the good news. It doesn’t have to be a life long struggle.It simply takes the right mental shifts and healthy habits for the fat to melt away.
I can prove it. I was asked to share my personal story and my most effective weight loss health tip on The Smart Woman's Guide to Weight Loss Summit starting in a few days.
----> Register here
I wanted to ensure you had a chance to learn what you have been missing and learn from the world's top weight loss experts. I am pleased to be a part of this free and life changing event.
This is my personal invitation to you – please join me in receiving and sharing this invaluable resource - it will not only motivate you, but give you the best next step for your permanent weight loss journey.
Why you can’t miss this:
There are some amazing and powerful necessities you will learn…
- Why diets don’t work in the long term and what to eat instead.
- What your weight gain is a symptom of.
- How stress in controlling your life and how to stop it.
- How to stop emotional and stress eating, and stop binging.
- How to heal your gut flora, reduce indigestion and heal leaky gut naturally.
- Why you are sabotaging your success.
- How to stop HIDING and start LIVING confidently.
- How to have a healthy relationship with food.
- How to get fit with fresh new routines to keep you motivated and challenged.
- A variety of different eating styles and yummy recipes to make your weight loss inevitable and easy!
- And much much more!
Join us for this free event and discover the secrets you can do to have a body and life that you love!
----> Register here
P.S. I am giving away a special gift to all those who register, one that will give you a clear step by step guide to how to breakthrough. Sign up here to get access to this amazing event today!
New DeAnna On Design episodes.....
What Does An Interior Designer Really Do?....this is a bit of a vent that is the result of a recent "discussion" w/an individual who stated that "no degree is needed" & that "anybody can do it...all you have to do is install high end fixtures & you're done". DeAnna addressed this. Hint: not true.
- The doxie duo will celebrate their 13th birthday on Saturday, Aug 2nd. They've added much joy, anxiety & some frustration...all done w/the utmost cuteness as any dachshund can muster. Happy Birthday to Libby & Ossie.
- Current home is all finished except for the interior door install. I'm rather enjoying "door free" living! Although this really couldn't work w/a family, it does offer a sense of ease to just walk in & out of rooms. Value of home has risen 12% in past year due to work I've done. Fingers crossed for a quick sale once I put it on the market.
- I've been asked to present 2 more workshops at the 2015 KBIS show in January of next year. 1 of the talks is a brand new workshop in the Designing the Business of Your Dreams series entitled "What is Your BIG WHY of Being in Business". I'm excited for this one.