I hope you enjoyed tonight's show!
Here's more info on Deborah:
Debbie Sardone is a popular speaker, writer, business consultant and maid service owner. Described as a “serial entrepreneur” she owns several successful businesses, including a million dollar Maid Service in Texas. She’s the founder of the grassroots non-profit, Cleaning For A Reason, which helps women with cancer receive free home cleaning. To date her organization has helped over 3500 women receive over $750,000 worth of free housecleaning. Debbie is obsessed with leadership effectiveness and helping business owners get what they want. Her attitude that “if I can do it, anybody can”, inspires others to pursue their business goals and dreams. She believes the journey to success is paved with passion, vision, and tenacity.
For more info on Cleaning for a Reason:
We partner with professional residential maid services who are insured and bonded to participate in our foundation. The companies have agreed to take 2 patients at a time and offer four free cleanings – one a month for four months as a way to give back to their community. We limit the amount of applications that we accept on a daily basis Monday through Thursday. The applications can be filled in online by women with any type of cancer as long as they are currently under cancer treatment. Here's more on theProcess Step.
For more info on how YOU can help:
- Go to the HOOVER Facebook page & click on LIKE/FAN as Hoover will make a $1 donation for every "like". Hoover is a corporate sponsor of Cleaning for a Reason.
- Contact your local cleaning service to see if they participate. If not, ask them "why not?"
- Make a direct donation to sponsor a Maid Srvc to help cover costs.
- Remember you can't help everyone. Identify your niche & focus on who you CAN help.
- Have a strong support group to help you through the tough times & help combat the naysayers.
- Surround yourself (board of directors, master mind group) with broad viewpoints & life experiences. You don't want "yes" men surrounding you, but people who can offer diverse opinion so you can make a better informed decision.